Jean Paul’s career has been focused on the Human Resource management and People Development sectors. Initially with Quiksilver as Human Resource Manager Asia Pacific, a highlight for Jean was being awarded the Victorian Government’s Employer of the year for Training and Development.
Jean then joined the Committee for Geelong, a lobby and strategy group for Geelong, as the Program Director – Leadership Programs, first developing and then implementing these highly successful programs resulting in the development of the next generation of Geelong’s business and community leaders.
Recently retiring to a small sheep and cropping farm on the outskirts of Geelong, Jean and her husband together with their daughter and grand-daughters, show and compete horses and ponies at State and National levels.
Jean was thrilled to be appointed to the Bellarine Community Health board where her varied skillset and extensive experience will be of value to the board and the executive to assist in driving the organisation to greater success.
Previous Board Memberships
- Barwon Health Foundation – Geelong Hospital Appeal Committee
- Community Leadership Australia (CLA). Recent Director. This organization is the national peak body for Community Leadership programs in Australia and has links to International networks
- G21 Education and Learning Pillar member
- Geelong Regional Vocational Education Council Inc. (GRVEC) Chairperson. This group was responsible for work placement coordination across 30 schools throughout the Geelong Region
- Headspace Foundation Board Member
- Victorian Regional Community Leadership Programs (VRCLP). Past Chairperson. VRCLP is funded by Regional Development Victoria to provide support and to develop long term funding opportunities for the 9 Victorian Regional Community Leadership Programs