- State-of-the-art facilities with the latest dental equipment.
- Highly trained and professional Dentists.
- Honest and friendly patient service.
- Personal attention and customised treatment for each and every patient.
- 100% transparency while dealing with the treatment as well as the payment.
- During your consultation we will discuss your dental plan and the fees upfront, before you proceed with any treatment. This gives you the certainty of fixed costs and avoids unwelcome surprises.
- DVA Card Holders accepted and claimed through Veterans Affairs.
Healthcare and concession cards cannot be used for Private Dental Services.
To make a booking, please call 5258 0828
- What is the difference between Public Dental and Private Dental?
Eligibility – Public Dental requires a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card and Private Dental Services doesn’t.
Waiting Period – There are waiting periods for Public Dental. No waiting periods applies for Private Dental.
Public Dental co-payment of $30 Private Dental prices can vary with extra cost.
Fees can vary, for current co-payment fees click here.
- Can I use my Private Health Insurance Card?
Yes. Most private health funds are supported for immediate claiming at the time of your appointment (check with your provider).
- Do I need a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card to qualify?
No, you do not need to Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card to receive treatment.
Appointments can be made Monday to Wednesday 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Is this service covered by the Child Dental Benefits Schedule?
All our dental services are covered by the Child Dental Benefits Schedule