Living smoke and vape free helps us breathe clean air and keeps everyone healthy.
We work with childcare, kindergartens, primary and secondary schools across the Bellarine Peninsula to help make them healthier places for our children and young people.
We help make these places smoke and vape free by working with these settings on the Achievement Program.
We use the Achievement Program to help create healthy places where we work, learn and play. Our Healthy Communities Team will support and guide you through the program.
If you are an early childhood service or school, why take part?
- Healthy children learn better
- Create community links by sharing your ideas and stories
- Celebrate and promote your success
We are here to help your school, kinder or childcare centre become one of these places, please reach out to us [email protected] if you would like to know more.
NEW RESOURCES FOR SCHOOLS!
We have put together a resource guide and other documents that will support education settings to navigate the topic of vaping.
- E-Cigarette and Vaping Resource Guide for Schools
- What to do if a student is vaping at school? – a guide
- Vaping Key Messages Guide, know what to say and how
Access these documents by filling out the Request Form here:
Vaping Resources Request Form