Bellarine Community Health is a registered NDIS provider and is dedicated to providing professional, responsive and person-centred NDIS services.
What we can provide:
- Therapy services are available within our Children’s Services, Youth Services, Adult Health Services and Community Nursing and include:
- Help for children younger than 7: If your child is younger than 7 with a disability, or you are concerned about their development, you may be able to get help through the early childhood approach.Services include:
Children Therapy for 7-12 years:
Youth Services for 12-25 years:
How to access our services through your NDIS plan?
Please contact our Intake team on (03) 5258 0812 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A support coordinator, advocate or family member can contact our Intake team for you. BCH can support NDIS self-managed, plan-managed, NDIA/Agency Managed funded participants
To use your NDIS plan to access our services you will need to have the following details handy:
All of this can be found on your NDIS Plan
- Your NDIS Participant Number
- Your current NDIS plan’s Start and End date
- Your Date of Birth
- The details of your supports listed in the NDIS plan for both Core and Capacity Building Budgets.
- Details of the NDIS funding method: self managed; plan managed, or NDIA managed
- Copy of your NDIS plan goals
If you are requiring our Youth Services, you can contact them directly on (03) 5253 0400 or email email@example.com