Government Subsidised services
As a Community Health Service, Bellarine Community Health is funded by the State and Commonwealth Governments to deliver allied health, nursing and other services to meet the communities health needs.
Home and Community Care (HACC)
- Services for younger people (people aged under 65 and Aboriginal people aged under 50).
- Provides services to younger clients who either don’t have an NDIS plan or the services requested isn’t apart of their NDIS plan.
- Community health services funded by the Department of Health & Human Services are universal and provide a broad range of services.
- Community health priorities clients who are economically or socially disadvantaged or have complex care needs.
Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP)
- Services for older people (people aged 65 and over and Aboriginal people aged 50 and over).
- Referral from My Aged Care., You can receive a referral from My Aged Care by calling the Contact Centre on 1800 200 422.
Reach out to our intake team on (03) 5258 0812 or email: email@example.com to enquire today.