BCH 2021 – 2022 Annual Report
Bellarine Community Health is pleased to present the 2021 – 2022 Annual Report.
The Annual Report is a key point in the reporting year for all organisations. It is the opportunity to publicly reflect on achievements, to acknowledge the work of the
organisation, the contributions of stakeholders, staff and volunteers and to celebrate milestones reached.
It measures a point in time but should never be viewed as an end point.
There have been many opportunities for celebration during the past financial year including:
- Developing a new Strategic Plan 2022-2025 for the Company following extensive consultation with community, staff, volunteers and other stakeholders
- Partnering with Retirement Village operator Sirovilla to renovate and reopen the Eric Tolliday independent living units at the Point Lonsdale site
- Forming an alliance with 10 other regional Community Health Services to advocate for the status of community health within the Victorian health sector
- Establishing the first Youth Guerrilla Garden project on the Bellarine
- Officially opening the headspace Ocean Grove satellite which was established in August 2021
Building works to redevelop our Portarlington site are underway, planning and design for the Ocean Grove hub is continuing with the intent to begin building in 2023.
The collaboration with Sirovilla has been vital in getting the Eric Tolliday Units upgraded and suitable for affordable accommodation for people on the Bellarine. We look forward to seeing residents back on site before year’s end.
Our learnings across the pandemic years are immeasurable. As an organisation we have grown in knowledge and developed newer ways of working, always with the needs of the community front and centre.
To view the full report – click here.Leave a reply