The Victorian Government’s Get Active Kids Voucher Program is currently open again!
Do you have a Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card? Does your child play a sport or recreation activity? Then you might be eligible for a $200 voucher or reimbursement!
The ‘Get Active Kids Program’ helps eligible families get their kids involved in organised sport and recreation activities by reimbursing the cost of membership and registration fees, uniforms and equipment. Eligible families can apply for vouchers of up to $200 each per child, per round.
Some of the participating providers in Geelong and the Bellarine include:
- The City of Greater Geelong (Swimming Lessons)
- Leopold Football Netball Club (Australian Rules Football)
- Leopold Sportsmans Club (Lawn Bowls)
- FC Leopold (Soccer)
- Ocean Grove Surf Life Saving Club (Surfing)
- Ocean Grove Sporting Club Inc (Netball & AFL)
- Ocean Grove Cobras Junior Football Club (AFL)
- Ocean Grove Calisthenic College (Calisthenics)
- Surfside Waves Soccer Club (Soccer)
- Point Lonsdale Surf Lifesaving Club (Lifesaving)
- Bellarine Bears Baseball Club (Baseball)
- Queencliffe Football Netball Club (Netball & AFL)
- Bellarine Sharks A.F.C. Inc (Soccer)
- Indented Head Yacht Club (Sailing)
- Portarlington Demons Football Netball Club (AFL)
- Curlewis Golf Club (Golf)
- Surfside Netball Association Inc.(Netball)
- Drysdale Football Netball Club Inc (Netball & AFL)
- Drysdale Soccer Club (Soccer)
- Clifton Springs Bowling Club Inc. (Lawn Bowls)
- Barwon Heads Soccer Club (Soccer)
- Barwon Heads Football & Netball Club (Multiple Sports)
Apply through the Service Victoria website
For more information: Contact | Get Active Victoria
If you need assistance to complete the application form, email the Healthy and Connected Communities Team at Bellarine Community Health at: [email protected].
Round 7 open to apply for a voucher or reimbursement: 10:00 am Tuesday, 10 October 2023 until allocation exhausted.
Reimbursement dates: from 8 May 2023 until allocation is exhausted.
Vouchers expiry date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024.Leave a reply